Monday, February 22, 2010

Hexadog Vaccine Should I Get A Tetanus Shot?

Should i get a tetanus shot? - hexadog vaccine

I do not know when I had my last tetanus vaccination ... Maybe 7.8 years ago, when I was like ... 12.13 my puppy 4 months of the season in the country .... in my garden all the time is to lick and smell the objects out of the mud and then play with them ... I had a small open wound, I had my hand on the corner of the door .... and my dog licking my little wound, then to me while I was still urinating stuck, and I am sure that my ..... urniated sore and scratched at me, their was no blood ... Zero was low and was Just A Lil red and healing, it is now difficult ....... were under consideration, as my dog is working with the country that received the vaccine ... i and my dog has been vaccinated against lepto, parvo, rabies, etc., but not tetanus, if I remember correctly ..... the vet gave hexadog of vaccine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Leather shoes plantronics | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates